Proof of work verified by
Anytime you make a new investment, you'll receive a bonus of 25% on top of your standard 50% rate the following month. Taking your overall profit share to 75%.
If your account does not make a profit, your bonus will carry over to the first profitable month.
PLEASE NOTE: Bonuses will be paid on the investment amount only, and not the overall investment.
Offer expires 30th June 2021.
Option Xi is a new horse racing option and will be launched with-in the next couple of months. This option will be fully transparent for all investors and will carry a new advanced staking plan strategy.