Terms & Conditions
Investment offer: 50% Revenue Share
These terms and conditions (the Terms and Conditions or the Agreement) set out the terms of the agreement between you as an investor in HCo Syndicate by UK Sports Trading Network Ltd. HCo Syndicate & UK Sports Trading Network Ltd shall be referred to as “we” and “us”.
RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN US
1. This Agreement is a binding contract between you & us, and it sets out your rights and obligations with respect to your investment in us. In executing this Agreement, you are indicating that you agree to adhere to, and be bound by, all of its terms.
2. Upon executing this Agreement, you will become a Member of HCo Syndicate Investments. An individual will, unless we notify you otherwise, be treated as a “retail” client for the purposes of the FCA (Financial Conduct Authority, http://www.fca.org.uk) Rules.
3. We will not provide you with any advice (investment advice, legal, taxation or any other advice) in relation to the transactions conducted through HCo Syndicate.
4. Termination. An Investor may terminate and close their investment account with HCo Syndicate at any time by giving written notice to us, via email. We may, at any time, immediately terminate an Investor’s account by written notice to the Investor via email.
5. Amendment. These Terms and Conditions may be varied by us from time to time. If these Terms and Conditions are varied we will notify you by posting the revised terms on the Platform and contacting you via email to inform you of the revised terms.
6. Return on Investment. Investments may not earn any return on investment for the first 48 hours, from the time we receive payment.
7. Payouts. Investors will receive a 50% share of any profits generated over the course of one month. Payments will be made monthly and will be payable within 10 days of the end of each month.
8. Complaints. Should you have any complaints in relation to your investment please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will aim to acknowledge your complaint promptly, investigate the circumstances and report the results to you. If your complaint is unresolved 8 (eight) weeks from the date you first made the complaint, you may refer it directly to The Financial Ombudsmen Service (FOS).
10. No Partnership. These Terms and Conditions shall not be construed so as to create a partnership or joint venture between you and us. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed so as to constitute you and us as agents of one another.
11. Risk. Any total or partial failure, interruption or delay in performance with our trading team and obligations occasioned by any act of God, fire, act of government, state, governmental or supranational body or regulatory authority or war, civil commotion, terrorism, failure of any internet or computer system, interruptions of power supplies, labour disputes of whatever nature or any other reason. May affect the investors initial investment. Any losses made from HCo Syndicate will not be covered by HCo Syndicate should any of these incidents arise.
12. Withdrawals. Should you wish to withdraw funds before any monthly profit share payout. You will forefeit any profit generated prior to withdrawal.
13. Members Area. Performance will be updated with-in 1-7 days from the previous update.
14. Age restrictions. You must be 18 years or older to invest in any advertised investment opportunities.
15. Verification. We may at any time, request proof of identity & age, by requesting photographic identification via email. We will only accept a valid passport or driving license as proof of identity.
16. Payments. We may decide to withdraw profits early and make early payments to investors. Re-starting our money management plan with intitial investments at any time.
17. By investing in HCo Syndicate, you agree to allowing us to use your funds with-in our trading operations to cover liabilities on lay bets. You also allow us to use your funds as working capital for the recruitment of bet brokers.
18. Minimum investment is £1,000.
19. Maximum payment at any one time is £10,000 per transaction.